Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hello There SB Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone,
It’s been a busy crazy time here with me getting ready for our 29th Charity Event here in the Jacksonville, Florida area on April 11th. This time we will be doing it for Autism and this time I have taken it Nationwide! Demonstrators in several states have jumped on board with me to help this worthy cause. If you are in the Jacksonville area and want to come and spend a fun day with me and about 100+ stampers just hit the contact me button above….I’d love to hear from you.
If you’d like to donate to my Autism Page I would be honored….here is the link. I will share more on it later.
I did a quick and simple card for this weeks sketch. After I finished it I realized I left off a layer…I could have fixed it but rather liked the clean sharp look of this. Hope you do too.
IMG_3658
……..and the sketch
SB 96 Mar 18
Care to recreate this cute card? Here are the things I used:
Supplies needed:
Dimensions for the card:
  • Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11
  • DSP 4 14 x 5 1/2
  • Strawberry Slush Strip 1 1/4 x 5 1/4
  • Full sheet of Stripped DSP for the Envelope Liner
Breaking News…
Look what Stampin’ Up! has added to the mix of FREE Products for Sale-a-Bration! You get to select one of these products for free with every $50 you spend.
FullSizeRender (26)
also…look at this cuteness I just got in my mailbox! I love Paper Pumpkin!! You know you can sign up and they are on sale until the end of the month. I love the element of surprise with these and that EVERYTHING you need is in the box!! Great thing is if you sign up for 3 months you also get a FREE Sale-a-Bration gift. Hurry…offer ends on March 31st!
pp sub price
IMG_3661 (2)

That’s it for today….Tons to do still. I hope you will visit the other Design Team Members as I know they will have fabulous things to share with you!!!
Bye for now!
logging Design Team.

post signature

6 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

What a beautiful card Lee! I think that it's just perfect the way that it is. Love the colors and the stamping down the banner. Perfect!

Claire said...

Love your bright and happy card Lee. Great idea to stamp the banner! Hello Lovely is getting a work out today - it's perfect for circles isn't it? Hope your event goes well!

Sue Lehrer said...

Love this card!!!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

What a fun card Lee!
I absolutely love the color scheme you used as well as the combination and the stamps.
The whole just fits.
Wonderful card
x Caro

Patrice said...

Simple but very effective, lovely card Lee.

Shelagh Freemantle said...

Wow!!!! Love it all and the inside of the envelope ...you are amazing. Great pop of color Lee....Hugs from Shelagh.