Sunday, March 15, 2015

Build a Bouquet and Stampers Dozen Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is warming up out there and enjoying some warmer weather. If you are warming up it’s a sign of Spring and with Spring…come Flowers. Not just regular Flowers….these are Stampin’ Up! Flowers that you can create on  your very own!! It’s makes many more than this ….I’m just showing a few. lol

IMG_3584

So we know the Flowers are from the Build a Bouquet Kit on page 29 of the Occasions Catalog. So pretty.  These do take time so if you want to make your own garden of Stampin’ Up! Flowers it will take a little time…..but you will and can enjoy them all year long.

My  little vase that is from the “M” Store. Since the challenge was Home Décor’ I had to do more than flowers, right? Anyway I took some of the luscious White Jute Ribbon from the Occasions on pg 43. I stuck it on with Red Sticky Strip. It worked perfectly and kind of resembles twine wrapped,  I think. I then added some Coastal Cabana twine to the top of it and really liked the way it tied in.

I had just gotten some of the very cool FREE Ribbon ( Best Year Ever Accessory Pack) for Sale-a-Bration and was happy to tie a little bow on my Vase to finish it off. I think it’s adorable and will give it a permanent home on my desk. Hope you like it too.

IMG_3583

build a bouquet

Here is a picture of them closer up. So delicate and so pretty.

If you’d care to make this for your very own….please visit my website and order the supplies below. Of course it does not include the Vase.

Supplies needed:

Now I hope you will follow the rest of the tour…..and see some very talented ladies do their thing. They are amazing!

You’re probably come from Patty’s Blog

stampers dozen previous button

and now please visit Jan’s blog

stampers dozen next button

Thanks for stopping in. See you very soon!

post signature

4 comments:

Rose Ann Marr said...

Wonderful idea Lee, the twine wrapped jug really sets off the flowers. Love it!!

sharon hashimoto burkert said...

So pretty! Love the vase, the twine is perfect

designbydonna said...

Beautiful flowers. And that twine wrapped vase is great.

Patricia Allison said...

The color you chose for the flowers is just beautiful!