Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hello Love for Stamping and Blogging

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I missed last week with Stamping and Blogging. Just too much on my plate. This week is not much different except I made a little time to stamp and do this little card for you. I went to my stamp shelves in search of the right stamp for this sketch and this one caught my eye. I had never inked it before and was pleased at how fun and fast this was to put together. You know me love Black and White with a pop of color. Smile

Hello Love Sketch 85

This card uses the Hello Love Set from Stampin’ Up! It’s a Hostess Set and can only be redeemed as a Free Hostess Reward. Want to be your own party? Let me know and I’ll hook you up! lol

Here is the sketch…

SB85

Supplies needed to make this card:

Want to see what’s on sale this week? It’s pretty awesome!

weekly deals dec 9

and something new….

image

Brand New Poly Stamp Set – Snuggles and Smooches  #140326 – $15.95

Now onto the rest of the show and the fabulous Design Team! You know they’re going to knock your sock off!

Stamping and Blogging Design Team

Sandi MacIver – USA –

Amy Koenders - USA

Michelle Last – UK

                             Shelagh Freemantle – Canada

Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)

Caroline van der Straatan - Netherlands

Patrice Halliday – Larsen – New Zealand

Thanks for stopping in! See you next time!

post signature

2 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty card Lee! I love the red and black color combination and your mix of designer papers is perfect!

Shelagh Freemantle said...

Such a beautiful creation Miss Lee. I love the banners are really waving. ! Hugs from Shelagh.