Friday, August 16, 2013

Birthday Candles Wheel~Really?

Hi Everyone,

I did this card last Saturday at my Stampin’ Up! Charity event here in Jacksonville. It was a blast! 6 of my demonstrators participated and a few more came and lent a hand.

Anyway I did this card and showcased the Birthday Candles Wheel only did so, only unmounted! Such a fun and easy way to use rollers.

SAM_4079

All you do is peel the red rubber from the wheel and lay it down onto our cling mount and cut. Do you know I was able to make three stamps with five candles each? I actually cut one of those to individual candles so I could stamp all five of the in colors….cut the candle part out and glue them down atop the stamped candle image stamped in So Saffron.

The Window was created using the Squares Framelit. I love, Love, Love the Framelits. So compact with so many sizes and so versatile. All I did was cut a 4” square piece and lay the Framelit on top to cut the window….easy peasy!

I also used the In-Color Designer Paper Stack to coordinate all.

Here is the supply list:

  • Candles Wheel #130111
  • Cling Mount Foam #124236
  • Whisper White Card Stock #100730
  • In Color Pads Pg 141 of the catalog Pad and paper kit is #131204 (It’s like getting the Paper for FREE)
  • Happy Day Stamp Set #130297 (clear)
  • In-Color Designer Paper Stack #130136
  • Square Framelits #130921

The Bow was done using white taffeta and my Magic Bow Maker (it can be found on my side bar)

Thanks for stopping in. Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a GREAT weekend.

post signature

1 comment:

gale said...

I love using my wheels unmounted! Actually, I'm a terrible wheeler so that's the only way I can use them and have it look okay. Love the card and the bright colors!