Friday, July 26, 2013

Regarding Dahlias~Sweet

Hi Everyone,

I’ve got another Card Share for you today. Love this little set called Regarding Dahlias…combine it with a strip of Designer Paper and Voila! Soft Pretty and oh so sweet.

SAM_4081

I used the new 2013-2014 In-color Paper Pack for the side piece and some of the pretty Pistachio Pudding ruffle Ribbon, a few Pearls and that’s it.

I did stamp the flower in Black Stazon and colored with my Aqua Painter and Crisp Cantaloupe re-inker.The leave were stamped in Pistachio Pudding and cut out with the Secret Garden Framelit. I did cut the flower out by hand.

Here is a look at the set

 

image

Please feel free to visit my website where you will find tons of fabulous product. Don’t’ forget to check out the Clearance Rack too.

Have a great day! See you next time……

post signature

1 comment:

Stef H said...

gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous!