Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easy Events!

Hi Everyone,

Since they sent out the Retiring List of Colors I decided I would use up some of those papers for my clubs next month. Here is a cute card using the Easy Events Set …this was inspired by Linda Heller. Thanks for the inspiration Linda!

SAM_3360SAM_3362

Isn’t it the cutest design? It uses the soon to be gone Certainly and Baja Breeze with just a touch of Perfect Plum DSP on the inside edges. Fast easy fun card I hope my club enjoys next month. Are you Girls peeking? You know I have to get ready now as I’m going to Fiji soon and see you when I get back! hehe

Want to see the colors that are retiring? Better stock up now if you want any of these!

retiring colors flowers

As you know you can shop 24/7 at my online store…..have fun while you’re there and make sure to check out the ever changing Clearance Rack for some great buys!

Have a great day Everyone!

post signature

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very nice! I will miss Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink....probably Bashful Blue as well....but got that sneak peek of the new In Colors today...WOWIE!!!!