Saturday, February 16, 2013

Consider this……

Have you ever considered doing what I do??? Maybe joining my Family Tree…I’ve got a spot for you!

JStarz-L1-v112312 You could……

SAM_0338have fun on incentive trips?

Christina and Leeattend convention or Leadership with special friends.

IMG_3892 or watch faces light up when you teach someone how to stamp. It’s an amazing job with so many heartwarming benefits!!!  Wouldn’t you love to do what I do???

Is money the only thing holding you back? Well, let me explain a few things for you.

The Starter Kit is $99 with FREE Shipping. During Sale-a-Bration you get to select $156.50 worth of merchandise of your choice for that $99!! Sweet huh? Let’s not forget you get business supplies too.

Well it doesn’t stop there….

If you were to sign up as a Demonstrator you would make 30% on your very first order, if it’s placed within the first 45 days…. it could be yours alone or a workshop or just get a few friends together to stamp and the orders will follow. So let’s just say you get six of your friends to come over and stamp with  you…..and you are the Hostess and the little gathering brings you $400 in orders…..HELLO!!!

This is what you would get in addition to the kit you already got:

  • $120 in Instant Income. (your kit is paid off)!!!
  • $65 in FREE Mdse for you!
  • 1- Half Price Item of your choice
  • 1 Pack of Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Madisson Ave Stamp Set
  • Sycamore Street Designer Paper
  • Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button’s

Pretty incredible huh? I can honestly say that you would get your money’s worth and then some!

So why wait??? Hurry on over to my website and start having a blast doing what I do!! Listen, if I can do it anyone can!

Have any questions or concerns? Just hit the contact me button and let me help you. I’d be happy to do that.

Have a fabulous weekend!

post signature

No comments: