Thursday, December 27, 2012

Rain or Shine & Spring Mini Share Deets

Hi Everyone,

Great News! Spring Mini Share Info Below…..

Here is a cute little card I made yesterday while playing in my office. It was so fun playing with all my new goodies!

This card features a cute little set called “Rain or Shine” and is in the new Spring Mini that will go live on January 2nd. Do you have a Spring Mini? If not let me know and I will be  happy to get one to you if you don’t already have a Demonstrator and would like me to fill those shoes. I’d love that!

Onto my card:

SAM_2728

  • Stamp Set: Rain or Shine
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
  • Ribbon: So Saffron Tafetta
  • Marker: So Saffron
  • Basic Rhinestones colored with a Black Sharpie
  • Ink: Black Stazon

Such a simple and sweet card don’t you think?

I’ve got the Share info ready for you…..stayed up late to do it. Just let me know which Share you’re interested in. You are going to love, love, love these goodies!

                            *Spring Mini Share*

Are you ready for a touch of Spring with the New Spring Mini Share? I will be submitting the first order for these on January 2nd, so make sure to reserve your spot by January 1st to be included in this fabulous share.

I will send a Paypal invoice for long distance customers and local customers can pay by Paypal, Check or Cash.

I Want It All Share $40.00 and $5.00 Shipping! (Includes everything below) or…….

Combine the Designer Paper Share and Ribbon for only  $28.00

Designer Paper: $10.90 + $3.00 Shipping

You will receive 6x6 sampling of each paper except for the Core’dinations where you will receive 6-6x6 sheets of each color. Also the Paper Stack you will receive 1 -4 ½ x 6 ½ of each design (12)

  • Tea for Two DSP, More Amore’, Core’dinations in Pool Party, Primrose Petals and Real Red, Print Poetry Paper Stack, Parkers. Patterns and Sunshine and Sprinkles.

Ribbon Share: $12.30 + $3.00 Shipping

  • Two Tone Ribbon in Pink Pirouette/Rose Red Combo and Basic Gray/Basic Black Combo 1 yd of each.
  • Natural Trim 7/16” wide. 1 yd
  • Striped Organdy in Marina Mist, Melon Mambo and Old Olive, 2 yds each
  • Flower Trim ½ yd

Bling, Brads and Fun Things: included in “I Want It All” Share

  • Paper Doilies 6 Doilies
  • Creped Filter Paper 2 rectangles and 4 circles
  • Large Rhinestones (10)
  • Designer Builder Brads 4 Brads and Bubbles
  • Popup Poisies Designer Kit Share: 2 tags, 2 brads 2 twine and flowers
  • Basic Designer Buttons, silver (4)
  • Soda Pop Tops 2 each of 2 designs
  • Cute Clips: Hung Up (2 each of three designs per style) and Elements (2 each of three designs)

Please make sure to email me to reserve your spot. Let me know which share you would like to participate in, your full name, address and email address that you use for paypal (if long distance). I will add you to my list of shares!

Happy Stamping!

post signature

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Lovely card...

gale said...

That's a really cute card.