Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Family Tree is Growing & FREE Gift From Me

        JStarz-L1-v112312

Hey Everyone,

Just had to share my Family Tree with you. It is growing!!! With the fabulous Ink Pad Special I’ve added three new leaves to my tree. Some of my downline have added some to theirs too.

It’s so nice to see my Stampin’ Up! Family Grow! I’d like to welcome Debbie, Sherry and Kelly to my Family!!

Hey, I see a few more spaces if you’re interested…..I’d love to help you grow your business. However if you want to do it just for the Discount that’s great too!! Talk about a deal…..where else can you get over $240 in merchandise and business supplies for only $99!!! Join Today…you’ll be happy you did.

Promotion Details: New demonstrators who join the Stampin' Up! family during the promotion period will received a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads--they can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals! It's INK-redible! Wow!!! That’s Ink-redible don’t you think?….and you receive a gift of one of these from me (your choice)

or

Don’t forget the dates are : November  1 - December 16, 2012

Don’t forget the Online Extravaganza with the FREE Diamonds I’m offering either. Free package of Basic Rhinestones for every $50 purchased. Click on the picture below to be directed to my online shopping website

Extravaganza_shopnow_GraphicAd_Nov_NA

Thanks for stopping in today. I’ll be back tomorrow with a card share. Have a great Day!!!

post signature

No comments: