Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Fall Y’all! More Share from Founders!! and the Winner is……

I’m so excited to share some more swap cards from Founders Circle today and announce my winner from the other day. (so check the bottom of this post)

Enjoy

SAM_1996 SAM_1997 SAM_1998 SAM_1999 SAM_2000 SAM_2001 SAM_2002 SAM_2003

Aren’t these an amazing collection of fun and simple cards that would be perfect for the Fall Holidays. Love them.

Which is your favorite?

Want to order supplies to make any of these??? Just head on over to my website and have it delivered right to your door. Don’t forget that with every $40 you order you get a roll of the fabulous 3/8 Stitched Ribbon for FREE! Whoo Hoo!

Now for the Winner of my Blog Question as to what it took to make this ice Cream Cone Card…..

 

SAM_1980Scalloped Circle Die, Tasteful Trims Die, Heart Punch Glimmer Paper, Simply Scored, Button, Sponges, Crumb Cake Card Stock, Pink Pirouette Card Stock, and Dimensionals. Oh and one glue dot for the Heart!!!

You all did such a great job I placed all your names in the hat and the winner is>>>>>

Rebecca!!!! Yeah you have wont he Embossing Folders….send me an email letting me know your full name and address and I will get them to you.

Have a great day Everyone and thanks for playing along.

post signature

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

This may be a second comment...can't remember if I already sent one...oh well! These leaf cards are fabulous - colors, designs...and the last two are equally as fabulous! Congrats to your winner Rebecca!

Rebecca said...

thanks so much Lee...can't wait to get my candy...and I will share once I create something...my blog is so neglected....