Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Check it out!!!

Hey Everyone,

Look what’s hit the Clearance Rack on my website. You don’t want to miss this. I know a lot of you have been asking when new things would be added. Well I’d say it has begun!!

Check out just a sampling of the fabric you can get for only 99 cents!!! Crazy huh???…and there is much more!!!

Deck the Halls Designer FabricSpringtime Vintage Designer Fabric

Sweet Stitches Designer FabricCandy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric

Item

Description

Price

121716

Deck the Halls Designer Fabric

$0.99

121715

Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric

$0.99

121817

Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric

$0.99

121818

Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric

$0.99

Think about a quilt done up for Christmas or a Wreath….OMG…the possibilities are endless. You can order as many as you want but know these will go QUICKLY.  You can order directly from my Online Store or send me an email and I’ll help you out with your order. 

Thanks for stopping in…..don’t miss out…when it’s gone…it’s gone!!

post signature

No comments: