Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How Lucky am I?

Hi Everyone,

Just had to share a few more pictures from convention and a Picture of what I came home to. Here are the beautiful flowers that were waiting for me from my Husband. How sweet is that? I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful man in my life who supports me 100% in my Stampin’ Up! Business and everything I do. He is the BEST!!! We will celebrate our 43rd Anniversary in just a few weeks….now that just doesn’t seem possible. The best part is I do love this man a little bit more every day…he is the Love of my life!!! (he even arranged these flowers, can you tell) hehe

SAM_1380   Awards Dinner at Howey in the Hills 009

Now for some shares from convention……Here are just a few of the samples boards that were displayed. Now wouldn’t you love to go to convention next year? I’d love for you to come as part of my downline……..wouldn’t that be awesome!!! Just contact me if you would like to be on my team of Demonstrators…..and we’ll make it happen!

Look at all the fun ideas below using our Designer Series Paper! Stampin’ Up! gives us tons of great ideas to help us with our businesses.

 SAM_1200 SAM_1201 SAM_1202 SAM_1203 SAM_1204 SAM_1205

Tons of possibilities huh? I can’t wait to implement some of these ideas into my workshops and classes.

Thanks so much for stopping in today and allowing me to share some of the highlights of my life and convention. I hope you’ll come back soon. I’ll have more shares tomorrow.

post signature

3 comments:

irishgalkelly said...

How sweet of your hubby to have fresh flowers waiting for you! Congrats on your "almost" anniversary too. Thanks for sharing pictures so we can see.

Queen Mary said...

I think the word is blessed! As our 32nd rolls up next week I can say I feel the exact same way! Congratulations on your anniversary AND ON YOUR HUGE HONORS AT CONVENTION!!!

Cheryl in Texas said...

Wow, a hubby that celebrates your successes in such a sweet way, no wonder you are celebrating 43 years together. Sounds like you are both very lucky in Love!!