Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunny Delight & Workshop in a Box & News!

Hi Everyone,

Before I begin my card post….I just wanted to Thank all of you for your continued support. I earned the “Getaway Trip” with Stampin’ Up! to Hilton Head this past weekend. Love the idea of going there but, and it’s a big BUT….I’d prefer FIJI!! I’m getting closer and that is so cool. You don’t get to go on both and that’s alright….I know I’ve got Hilton Head but am working hard for FIJI!! So once again a Big Thanks to all of you for your continued support. Your the BEST!!!

Now…..

I wanted to share a few things with you today. Here is a totally fun card we did at Leadership Conference a week or so ago.

Stamping 411 sketches February 003_thumb[14][4]

Isn’t it delightful? I just love the way it makes me feel. It’s such a cute card I am going to offer it for my “Workshops in a Box” for the month of February. So if you don’t have a Demonstrator and  would like to have me provide you with a “Workshop in a Box” just let me know. I’ll be happy to do that. I’ll also throw in a 2nd project!! Just contact me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net to find out how. Not only will you have a totally fun day with your friends…..you will get the Hostess Benefits!!

Here is how it will come…..

This happens to be Kelly’s “Workshop in a Box” that will go out to her today! I sent Desiree’s the other day too. 

workshop in a  box 001

So give your friends a call and see if they want to make a “Stamping Date” with you….then just let me know.

Remember it’s Sale-a-Bration too which is the Bestest time of year for Hostesses!!! Tons of FREE product!!

So what do you say??? Want to book your “Workshop in a Box” today?

….also don’t forget the product share I’m doing right now. I need one more person to participate and it’s a done deal. Check out yesterdays post for more detail. It’s such a great way to try everything for a little $$!

Happy Stamping!

post signature

No comments: