Monday, January 2, 2012

My Brighton Valentine and Product Share

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy New Year to all of you. Here’s wishing you all the best year ever. I know I’m ready for that.

I had a ton of scraps left of the silver glimmer paper and didn’t want to throw them out and wondered what I could do with them. It’s just to sparkly and pretty to pitch you know?

Anyway with the new Heart Framelit (available to you on January 4th) I used the smallest heart to cut our a ton of hearts to make this cute card. No Stamping just lots of Hearts that say “I Love You”! We’ll leave the inside for the sentiment.  Doesn’t it look like something “Brighton”??How to cut the doiley and brighton valentine card 016  I just love how easy it is to cut and line up these framelits to wherever you want them to be. When I tell you it was tiny pieces I had left I wasn't kidding and I had no problem cutting these perfect Hearts.

~My New Mini Catalog Product Share~

                            “I Want It All”

I’ve got a share going and it’s in full swing…..I’ve already got several people signed up. What about you? Want in on this fabulous share? Here is what is what it includes:

Ribbon

Pleated Satin Ribbon     1 yard each of: Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze

Seam Binding                   2 yards of Pool Party

Baker's Twine                   5 yards each of Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder.

Buttons, Brads and Fun Things 

Twitterpated Buttons             3 each of 4 designs

Large Pearls                                    10 pearls

Jelly Bean Brads                          1 each of 4 designs

Attic Boutique Side Notes    1 each of 12 designs

Sweet Shop Stickers                  1 sheet each of 2 different designs             

Designer Series Paper

Notice these are 6”x12” sheets

Twitterpated                    1   - 6" x 12" of each double sided design 

Attic Boutique                 1   - 6" x 12" of each double sided design  

Sweet Shop Specialty    1 -  6" x 12" of each design  

So what do you say? Want The "I Want It All" Package?

All you have to do is email me by hitting the contact me button at the top of my blog or click here at leeconrey@bellsouth.net  and tell me you want in on the most exciting share of the year!!! (hehe) so far that is!! When the share is full I will send you a paypal invoice.

The I want It all Share consists of all the product above for only $34.48 +Shipping. Shipping will be determined by zip code. I’ve even bought these handy dandy boxes to ensure safe delivery of this precious cargo!!! So don’t delay contact me today….the first order will go in on Wednesday, January 4th at 10pm. I will then do another share with a deadline of Monday the 9th.

Did you know if you were to purchase this on your own is would cost $146.70……so what an opportunity to try it all for such a low price.

P.S. If you would like to add to this order just let me know and we’ll take care of you. I’m sure we can add more to that box!! hehe

Have a fabulous day and look forward to hearing from you!!

Oh and if you don’t have a Mini and Sale-a-bration Catlaog….just let me know and I will get them out to you. (that’s if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator….I’d love to fill those shoes)!

Happy New Year!!

post signature

2 comments:

Paty said...

this red card is beautiful!!

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous card, Lee....thinking about your I Want It All share....