Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and a Special Thanks Marker Set Winner and another Prize

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! It will be a busy but laid back day today. It is much needed as my weeks have been busy with workshops, event planning and charity events.

I’d like to take this Opportunity to Thanks all of you for your for your kind comments and for being loyal customers. You genuinely make my day and bring me a little closer to my goals with Stampin’ Up! I appreciate it and you!!!

As you know Stampin’ Up! has a huge online Extravaganza going on. It’s not too late to take advantage. Hurry on over and see all the goodies there for greatly reduced prices.

image

Just click here to get to my store, place a $50 merchandise order and be entered into a second drawing for a surprise gift from me. Winner to be announced on December 1st!! The sale ends November 30th so don’t miss out.

……and we have a winner from my Thanksgiving Give-a-way.

 

                               image

As promised…..I said one of my online customers would win a fabulous prize this Thanksgiving just for placing and order in my online store and it would be announced today. Well here is the lucky Winners name…..

Kelly Wentling from  Dayton, Ohio is the lucky Thanksgiving Day Winner and will receive this fabulous set of markers!! Congratulations Kelly!! I will get those off to you soon.

Once again….thanks so much for all you do and here’s wishing each and everyone of you a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

I’ll be back tomorrow with my next Countdown to Christmas Project. So do come back!!!

post signature

No comments: