Thursday, July 7, 2011

Want To Do What I Do???

Hey Everyone,

Do you know that Stampin’ Up! has a Fabulous Sign Up Special going on? Well they do and I’d like to share this Opportunity with you.

If you’ve ever thought about signing up to either run a business or just get the discount now is the time.

image

$99 Starter Kit and Free Project Kit Promotion

Doesn’t this look fabulous??? You get tons for the money and you also get a free gift!!! Isn't this project kit to die for??? I love it and if you sign up in July you get this in addition to the Special Starter Kit absolutely FREE!

image

Here are just a few perks for joining!

  • A 20 percent product discount!
  • A free monthly issue of Stampin' Success, Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator-only magazine!
  • Sneak peeks at brand-new products!
  • Invitations to exclusive Stampin' Up! events!
  • Regular get-togethers to stamp!

So what do you say? Want to join my team??? You can do so simply by clicking the “Join My Team” Tab at the top of my blog.

Let me know if you have any questions…..I’m here to help in any way I can.

post signature

No comments: