Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nature Walk and “I WANT IT ALL SHARE”!!!!……….plus a Gift from Me!

Hi Everyone,

First I’d like to share a very simple card I did yesterday with the New Nature Walk Stamp Set from the New Occasions Mini Catalog. You will be able to order this set and many of the new items on January 4th….oh my we’ve got some wonderful new things for you.

   January Cards and Sketch 185 024

Now how would you like to receive this Card Stand for FREE???

January Cards and Sketch 185 025

All you have to do is either place an online order with me for $50 or more and I’ll get one out to you. …..or join my Ribbon Share as listed below…..

I am so excited to announce I am starting a Buttons, Brads and Ribbon  Share today and will place the order on January 6th, first thing so I can get this product into your hot little hands.

So here are the rules….if you are interested in joining my share all you have to do it email me and I will send you a PayPal Invoice on January 6th when each share is full. Then I will order the Ribbons and Buttons and Brads. As soon as they get here I will cut and sort and get them to you ASAP…..Priority!!!

image Here’s just a snippet of those yummy new Seam Binding colors!!! This Ribbon is glorious to work with!!!

So I’m sure you will want it all!!!

With “The I Want It All  Share” you will receive:

Buttons and Brads (all the new Buttons and Brads in the Occasions Mini)

* 1 each of 3 designs in 4 colors “Springtime Vintage” pg. 16 of the Mini   

* 1 each of 3 designs in 4 colors” Sweet Stitches” Buttons pg 35 of the Mini                        

* 1 each of 6 designs “Fabric Designer Brads” pg. 35 of the Mini
Ordered individually they would cost you $24.85 before tax and shipping

***Designer Series Paper Share

All the new Designer Paper in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
* 6 x 6 piece of each designer paper

Love Impressions pg. 7

Springtime Vintage pg. 15

First Edition pg. 25

Botanical Gazette pg. 26

Sweet Stitches pg. 32
Ordered individually they would cost you $60.70

***Seam Binding Ribbon Share

All the Seam Binding Ribbon (Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz & Rose Red) available in the Occasions Mini Catalog and the POM-POM Trim in Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight.
- 2 yards each of 7 colors of 1/2 " Seam Binding Ribbon
- 1 yard each of 3 colors of Pompom Trim
Ordered individually they would cost you $68.15

You will receive a sampling of all these new products for only $36.00….how fun is that!!!

You will receive the Buttons, Paper and Ribbon all in Priority Envelope so you save on shipping. 
If you ordered them individually from Stampin up it would cost you $161.42 plus your state tax.
Stampin Up no longer allows us to post Paypal buttons on our sites for shares. 
SO if you would like to be included in my share, please email me at  leeconrey@bellsouth.net to save your spot.   On January 6th, I will send you a Paypal request for your order.

IN YOUR E-MAIL, PLEASE INCLUDED:

1 ) THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOUR PAYPAL IS HOOKED UP TO / or if you are sending me a check

2)   YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.

OFFER AVAILABLE TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Happy New Year Everyone and thanks for visiting.

post signature

2 comments:

Renee said...

love your card, the sharp contrast with the white and black! just gorgeous. hugz n blessings.

Patrice H said...

I saw your card on another groups post and knew it had to be one of yours :) Your art is always so clean and elegant & unmistakably "Lee".