Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Special Valentine

Hi Everyone,

I had a request from two of my Hostesses to do a Valentine for their workshops. So this is a simple one I came up with. I hope they both like it!

Valentine Red Glitter Paper 001 

I used some of the Luscious Glitter Paper from Stampin' Up! for the Hearts punched out with my Heart to Heart Punch. The back Mat is run through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Emobssing Folder and I made the scalloped trim with the Tasteful Trim Die (love that die)!!!

I then made my bow with my handy dandy bow maker (available for order on my right side bar)and did a double loop bow with our yummy Red Satin Ribbon. Ooh la la!!

image

That’s it for today….if I can help you with any of your stamping needs don’t hesitate to contact me. I’d love to help.

post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it. Great job!

Donna Thames said...

I love it too!

Unknown said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card that would be perfect for any class or workshop! Thanks for sharing!
Samantha

Carol said...

Fabulous card, Lee - well worth casing.... TFS!!!!

Kim said...

Pretty! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Ms said...

I love the simplicity of this card... simple yet elegant... And the bow just sets it off.... thanks for sharing!! I'm so glad I got your bow maker so I can give this one a try...

Wink said...

What a beautiful but simple card. Thanks for the great idea. Luv it!