Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Countdown Shares and Guest Stampers

Don’t forget you only have 13 days left to sign up for the Demo Kit for half price!!!!

Wouldn’t you like to treat yourself to this??? $310 worth of merchandise for only $87.50!!! Just hit the Join MY Team button above to sign up…you won’t regret it!! My Recruit Password is stampingleeyours

grocery cart all files

…..and now……

Today is the day I get to share the creations of two of my stamping buddies. Carole Anne Sluchinski from Canada and Sandi MacIver from Oregon.

We all worked on the same template this week to see that we came up with. Each one fun and beautiful.

Thanks for playing again this week Girls….this was fun.

My box finishedCarole’ Anne’s

This is done with the Gorgeous Bell and Bough Designer Series Paper…..isn’t it gorgeous??? I just love it. Thanks for sharing it Carole’ Anne!!!

 

Next up is Sandi MacIver….has she got a way with that Glass Glitter or what? This is just way too cool. I’ll be pulling mine off the shelf to make something fun now that I’ve seen this wonderful design! Isn’t it the cutest??? I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing with me Sandi!!!

Greeting card kids green and red boxSandi MacIver

That’s all for today!!! Thanks so much for stopping in and as always……

post signature

No comments: