Monday, November 22, 2010

It’s a Spectacular Sale!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

I’ll be back tomorrow with my Countdown to Christmas Share for you but couldn’t not tell you about these great happenings over on my website!!!

Check this out!! Stampin’ Up! has come up with yet another fabulous sale with items up to 50% off and with a $150 order you will receive FREE Shipping. Don’t forget you will get a Hostess set and Hostess Benefits as well.NOV_2010_DBWS_ad_US

All you have to do is click here to see all the wonderful items that they have on sale and continue shopping on my website

Let’s not forget the Starter Kit Promotion either…starter_kit_thumb

50% Off Starter Kit Promotion

Join Stampin’ Up! between November 15-30 and get 50 percent off the already-low-priced Starter Kit—standard or Digital+! You’ll get over $300 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for just $87.50. Visit Start Your Own Business to learn more. Feel free to contact me for more info on this and ask about my FREE Gift to you for joining my team. You can sign up here but make sure to use my recruit password of stampingleeyours.

…..and last but not least…..

abc_thumb

ABCs of the Perfect Handmade Holiday

From October 19-December 16, get 20 percent off holiday bundles containing gorgeous Stampin’ Up! products perfect for creating amazing cards, beautiful packaging, and cherished gifts.

Click here to check it all out

table

Need to ask any questions…..just click on the contact me button at the top right of my blog and I’ll get back with you as soon as possible.

Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for a real treat!!

post signature

No comments: