Monday, November 15, 2010

Great News!! and Countdown to Christmas #5 Sneak Peek!!

How would you like to own all of this? Stampin’ Up! has made it so-o-o possible for everyone to join and I hope you will join my team!!! Think of this as an Early Christmas Gift to yourself or from your spouse or friend.image

For two short weeks…starting today through Nov. 30th you can sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Remember there are two kinds of Demonstrators (those that want to earn some extra $$ and have their own business and those that want it all and would like to get the discount). Stampin’ Up! and me welcomes both. I’d love to have you join my team of Demonstrators ….I can give you support if you are local or Long Distance, so don’t worry about not being local! That just means we get to talk or email all the time as I hope to help you grow your business or help you with being a Hobby Demo for the Discount. I’m here to answer your questions for you. Here are just a few perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator….

• Earn additional income while sharing creativity.
• Make new and lasting friendships.
• Enjoy access to nearly unlimited creative ideas.
• Receive a free subscription to an exclusive
monthly magazine.
• Receive two free months subscription to your
own business website.
• Opportunity to earn free products and
incentive trips.

You can sign up online at my Demonstrator Business Website, but make sure to use my Recruit Password of stampingleeyours

Please let me know if I can help answer any questions for you as well. That’s what I’m here for. Just hit the Contact me button at the top right of my blog under the banner.

….one more plus to signing up now is that you will not have to reach you quarterly minimum until the end of March!!! So no stressing during the Holidays about trying to start a business….you can start after but have all your goodies in the meantime for Half the Price!!! How great is that!!! o don’t delay call or email me for more info or just hop on over and do it….you won’t be sorry.

Now for my Countdown to Christmas Sneak Peek #5

If you haven’t signed up fo rmy newsletter to receive your FREE PDF Tutorial for my Countdown to Christmas you can do so now over on the left hand side o f my blog, right under the Cruise Alaska Button. That is the only place you will be able to sign up for it. If you’ve already singed up you don’t have to do it again….you will receive it on Tuesday. You’ll receive a new one every Tuesday until Christmas! So make sure to sign up. Here is just a little peek of what you’ll get Tuesday in your email inbox for just signing up.

image

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always….

 

post signature

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I wanna see it now!!! Stamp of foot! giggle! :D Hugs xxaxx