Monday, November 29, 2010

Bookmark Card

Hi Everyone,

I’ve got this cute little card I’ll be doing at one of my workshops tomorrow. I have one in the morning and one in the evening….going to be a busy day!!!

I got his idea from my Stamping friend Rose Marie Diehl, she is so talented and came to my rescue when I needed book mark ideas. Well I should say she was on of many who came to my rescue. That’s the beauty of the Stamping Sisterhood…..ask and ye shall receive ideas!!!! I just changed it up a bit…..with a different trim and pearls and decided to make it an initial bookmark just perfect for any recipient with the change of a letter.

  selene meeting and card 022

Here it is with the magnetic bookmark removed….

selene meeting and card 021

Supplies:

Lovely Letters Stamp Set, Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler. Dies: Two Tags Die, and Tasteful Trim Die. Our wonderful Flat Pearls and the Love Letter Designer Series Paper. I also used the scallop Circle Punch and the 1 3/8 and      1 1/4 circle punches.

I’ve made this card for a special friend and you’ll see who in a few days.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Cathleen McSorley said...

What a clever idea. I have a friend who reads constantly, I will definately try something like this. This card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Cathleen McSorley - cmcsor9101@aol.com