Friday, November 26, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Hi everyone,

We’ve got a Blog Candy Winner!!!

Wendy Hawkinson…..come on down!!! Please contact me with your address so aI can get your goodies out to you!!!

Delete

Blogger Wendy Hawkinson said...

I'm thankful for my friends and family and those who serve our country both at home and overseas. However, the thing that I am most thankful for is my son, Evan. I was heartbroken when he was first diagnosed w/ autism. Then someone told me that the Lord blesses Special Children to Special Mommies. Thank you, Lord for thinking I'm special, because he's awesome.

November 25, 2010 2:52 PM

Wendy wins my Blog Candy package!!! Congratulations Wendy and thanks everyone for leaving such wonderful wishes and telling me what you are Thankful for.

image

Have a great weekend and come back in a little while for the Stampin 411 sketch!!!

post signature

No comments: