Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh My! Two Guest Stampers!!!

Hi Everyone,

Guess what? I’ve got two more boxes to show you using the Tutorial that was offered to you the other day.

The only way to get that Tutorial is to sign up for my newsletter on my right side bar.

Now my two friends Carole’ Anne and Sandi have share the boxes they did with it. Are you ready? Hang onto your hat…these are Fabulous!!!

Here is Sandi’s box using the same template. Isn’t it just beautiful? See more of Sandi’s fabulous work by just clicking on her name above.

clip_image001

…and now Carole’Anne’s

Equally as beautiful!!! Click on Carol’ Anne’s name above to visit her blog of Fantabulous Creations.

just awesome (2)

Funny how we all did the same box and came up with three totally different things. This was a lot of fun…we’ll have to do this again. Remember you can get the Free pdf Tutorial just by signing up for my newsletter on the right sidebar of my blog. It’s that simple. Thanks for stopping in and as always…..

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

2 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

ahw you are so sweet
this is a GREAT idea
I will do mine tomorrow
you are a sweetheart
love yha my friend

Micky said...

Lee,
I am already signed up for your newsletter. Can I get the tutorial? Thanks,
Micky Lavinder
micky@mywdo.com