Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Special Stampin’ Up! Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I’ve been away so long. I have just been so busy. I had this event on Saturday and have had three workshops in the last two days!!! So I’ve been a little preoccupied.

I last shared with you my Snowflake Card I did for a special event I (and some of my team) had on Saturday. It was a HUGE success.

This event was to raise Money for the Pace Center for Girls. They are certainly using up the product we got for them in the summer so we decided to do another event to earn Money to replenish the supplies.

Some of my Team Members…

Roberta, Susan, Gina, Christina ,Janet, Myself, Amy & Rose Ann

A Stampin' Up Christmas and Susan's card 001_thumb[8]

Here are some of the cards that my team members did at their tables:

Janet:

Janet

Susan:

Susan

Rose Ann:

Rose Ann

 

I will share more pictures tomorrow.

Hope you have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: