Sunday, August 15, 2010

Merry Crittermas

Good Morning Everyone!!!

I’d like to give you a little sneak peek of a card made with the set that will be in the Holiday Mini. It’s called Merry Crittermas…isn't it cute?

Merry Crittermas 001

When I first saw this set I had to have it this is only one of the stamps in the set of Critters. They are so darn cute.   Be watching for you Holiday Mini to arrive….you’re going to love what’s in it. If you don’t have a Demonstrator and would like a Holiday Mini just email me and I will get one to you.

I’ve used Certainly Celery and Real Red for this cute card…..and sparkled up the snow with some Dazzling Diamonds.

The bow of course was done with my Magic Bow Maker available for purchase on my right sidebar. With this particular bow I again wrapped the ribbon around twice to make a double bow.  It really makes it festive don’t you think?

I guess that’s it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you tomorrow.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

3 comments:

Carey said...

I love all the gorgeous glitter and of course your wonderful bow. You are so talented. Thanks for helping me get in the Christmas crafting mood.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Olivia said...

I keep lovin those cute little bows with double sides. Stop temping me about the bow maker. :) Sigh...

sandi maciver said...

what a darling card. I have not bought that set yet, but now I think I have to. LOVE the double bow, wow that bow maker is very versatile.