Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fast and Fabulous

Hi Everyone,


I want to share a card first using one of the sheets of card stock you will be getting in your share. It’s the “Presto Patterns” DSP!! Can I just say WOW!!! I decided to use a small piece of this on my card and built around it. I’ve been itching to use the new Poppy Parade so did so on the Presto Patterns Paper….what do you think?

Fast and Fabulous Oriental 002

The card base is whisper white and I used my brayer to roll on some Poppy Parade Ink onto the Presto Patterns DSP. Didn’t it come out pretty? So then it seemed a bit oriental to me so I added just a smidgen of black to the mix to make it pop. Topped it off with some of our luscious Stitched Poly Twill (is fabulous for bow making) and added the little Dream symbol from Dream Gardens. The image stamp is one of our Hostess Sets (Fast and Fabulous) which I stamped in the Poppy Parade as well. I removed a bit off the stems with a blender pen and used my Old Olive Marker to add a bit of green before I stamped the image. I think it’s quite striking….I hope you agree.

If you would like to get in on the first grouping of Ribbon or Designer Series Paper share continue to read on….or click on my sidebar.


Thanks for stopping by and as always I wish you a….

Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

3 comments:

Nancy in Iowa said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I love ribbon too.

craftystamper said...

Love your card. Thanks for sharing

Carey said...

Love your card and everything that I have seen you do.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy