Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stampin’ Up! Meets Over the Top Part 2

Hi Everyone,

Ready some more goodies???

Here are the last of the cards I will be posting. I hope you enjoy them. Sandi and Carole Anne will be posting the others on they’re blogs today as well so make sure to check them out.

The first one is done by Suzy Halford….isn’t it cute??? Did you notice the tulle ballerina tutu?

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 014 

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 015

This beauty is done by Julie Collins…..How gorgeous is this?

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 016

Fran Heinle did this bright and cheerful card.

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 017

Jody Nakahima did this cute quilt card

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 018

This is a very different opening for the card. I really like it a lot. It’s gorgeous in person and the entire front panel is done in Ribbon…Beautiful

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 019

Susan Kauber did this stunning card. She’s got a little spotlight technique going on.

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 020

I love, love, love this one and it just reminds me of why I love to swap.  There is so much sparkle and bling on this it's obscene. I love it!!! It’s done by the very talented Cheryl Lafore. I wish the camera had picked up the sparkle!!!

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 021

….and here it is open. See the popped up snowflakes??? This is gorgeous!!!

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 022

This was done by Terri Dunning…one of my all time favorite artists. Terri’s cards are always fabulous!!!

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 023

….check out the inside….OMG!!! It’s too adorable!

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 024

This card is done by Sandy Hancock….it’s darling in person. The little envelope is embossed and is made from Vellum. It’s so sweet. Thanks for sharing this Sandi!

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 025

..and finally Samantha Werner….has graced us with this beauty! Don’ you love the background paper she has created? The colors are spot on!!! Great combination of color and lay out here.

Over the Top 2010 for blog 17 026 

Guess that’s all I have to offer today. I hope you have enjoyed the Over the Top Swaps!! Make sure to check out Sandi’s Blog and Carole’ Anne’s Blog for the rest of the Swap Cards. You won’t want to miss them.

Sandi

Carole’ Anne

…and I hope you all have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

These are fantastic! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Kelly said...

Great cards! TFS!

Carey said...

Thanks for sharing these with us. I am enjoying the three girls doing all the over the top swap cards. It gives me something to strive for in my artistry. Thanks again Lee.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Carey said...

Thanks for sharing these with us. I am enjoying the three girls doing all the over the top swap cards. It gives me something to strive for in my artistry. Thanks again Lee.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Trish in Wisconsin said...

Thanks Lee, Beautiful Cards again today! I have them all bookmarked for future reference. I don't want to forget anything that I have seen. Loved the Mini Tour, you'll have to have more of them. Like I mentioned before, I think anyway, looking at all of this creative work really inspires my days and brings me lots of Sunshine. Thank you for that.

Cyber hugs, Trish in Wisconsin

lisa808 said...

The ballerina/tooth fairy card is just so precious.