Friday, May 21, 2010

Watercolor Trio

Good Moring Everyone,

I’d like to share a card that we will be doing at Amy’s workshop on Tuesday. It showcases Watercolor Trio. I hope you enjoy it. It was a collaborative effort by Amy and myself. She had definite ideas of what she wanted to do…so here it is…..

Watercolor Trio Amy's Party 003

We have used the Watercolor Trio set which is a fabulous set!!!! Whisper White, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant for the main colors and just a smidgen of Certainly Celery peeking out in Cardstock and background ink on the focal image.

I hope you enjoyed out little share today.

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to come back later tonight or tomorrow for a huge Stamping 411 Surprise!!!

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

5 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

Such an elegant card and wonderful collaborative effort. Certainly Celery is turning into one of my favorite colors! :) Thanks for blessing my day. :)

stampingmadly said...

Beautiful card, Lee. I love the layered ribbons. Love the stamps and butterly, too. Great colors.

Olivia said...

OMG, this is so LOVELY!!!
Beautiful - must case. :)

Olivia

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Oh my!! This is GORGEOUS!!! You two did a great job! Sure wish I could be there Tuesday! Hugs to you and Amy!

grandmalee said...

This one definately has that WOW factor! These are some of my favorite color combos (especially if you look in my bedrrom & bathroom!). The contrast of the white against the colors is so beautiful. Those stamps are so versatile. Love the extras like the butterfly & that awesome ribbon!