Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Amy and Company!!!

What a fun group I had to day for my Meetup Group. Amy in the Yellow was the Hostess today. We’re missing a few people as some had left when we decided to take the picture.

Amy's Party 007

Not only did the girls get to make two projects they also got to make a candy bar pull up that Amy brought the supplies for. You can see some of them holding them. They were a huge hit. We welcomed a new member today….she came all the way from Gainesville, Florida!!! She fit right in and I think had a blast….it’s hard not to with these women…..it’s kind of mandatory. hehe

We’ve got lots planned for June….just ask them. They keep me hoppin’!!!! Thanks ladies for making me laugh and touching my heart…love you all.

Come back tomorrow and see the big Stamping 411 reveal!!!

Hope you have a Stampinglee Good Day!!!

post signature

No comments: