Friday, April 9, 2010

Tulipe

Good Moring Everyone,

Here is a simple little card I will be doing at my Start to Finish Class next week. I’m showcasing the Tulipe Die and what you can do with it. I love my Big shot Machine and all you can create with it. It’s just fantabulous!!!! What did I ever do without it?

 Start to Finsih April 002

Here I used it as a stencil and added color…then misted it with our Shimmer Paint. Simple and pretty, huh? I  used Cameo Coral, a smidgen of black showing and White for the image. I love the variance in color on the image which I think add to the character of the cared.

Thanks for stopping by….I’ll you next time and as always….

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness - this is gorgeous! Just may have to case this one too! :)

Karen said...

Now you've done it. I have to order that die! LOL Great card and love the classic black border! :) Marvelous!!!

Barbara Jean Smith said...

I love how simple yet stunning!! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Simple elegance! Beautiful!! Love the sparkle too!

Lorraine Castellon-Rowe