Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nature’s Nest Black Magic by Rose Ann

Hi Everyone,

I have a special share today. One of my downline (and friends) Rose Ann Marr stopped by today and brought a few of the projects she was working on. This is her beautiful Rendition of Nature’s Nest using the Black Magic Technique.

  Rose Ann's Black Magic Card 003

Isn't it lovely? It’s always surprising to see others work and they’re color choices. I love the blue and black and most likely would not have thought to pair them the way she did and bring the blue out in the eggs. Love it!!!!! Then she added the Gorgeous Stain Ribbon……oh it’s so dramatic in real life. Wish it had photographed better. The Textured mat is done using the Finial Press Embossing Folder and she dabbed a little white Craft Ink on the raised part. So-o-o-o pretty!

When I did my Black Magic I used watercolor pencil’s where she used Stampin’ Pastels (chalks). There are a number of ways to achieve different levels of color depending on product you use. With the Pastel’s its softer.

I’m glad you took a minute to stop by today and hope you will come back soon.

….and as always….

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

1 comment:

sandi maciver said...

wow,Rose Ann did a great job on this card, I love what she did with the nest. Using the pastels does give a completely different effect than the pencils, soft and light
absolutely beautiful