Thursday, February 11, 2010

Guest Stamper~ Sandi MacIver

Good Morning Everyone,

I’d like to share a card I got from my friend Sandi MacIver. She is so talented. What a nice surprise to see this and another in my mailbox. It’s always fun exchanging or swapping cards with fellow Demonstrators'. Sandi is from Oregon and just as talented as they come. I love to check out her work….. You may want to do the same. Click here to view her blog.

Swap Team Cards and Crayon Resist 002

Sandi has showcased the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set and done it in Black and Yellow….what a breath of fresh air, huh?

Thanks for the beautiful Card Sandi!!!!

I hope you enjoyed visiting to day and hope you will visit again real soon. I will be featuring some other talented artists in the weeks to come.

Have a Stampinglee Good day!!!

post signature

3 comments:

sandi maciver said...

aw, shucks, thanks so much Lee. I think we are members of the "mutual admiration"club, tee hee....

I'm also loving the cards I just received from you and will be posting them on my blog in the next few days as well.

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

oh my goodness I sure love Sandi's card and I absolutly adore the colours she chose
ouh la la she rocks
You are so lucky to have one of her cards :)
Take care Lee

Gail S. said...

Very pretty card! My daughter loves yellow and black (her wedding colors!) so she would love this card - may have to case it :)