Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Guest Stamper and Special Friend

Good Morning Everyone!

Oh are you lucky today. I’ve go Carole’ Anne here for you. These are two of the wonderful swap cards she sent to me. Are they not gorgeous?

You can view more of her beautiful work and full tutorials on her blog at:

http://mirrorimage.typepad.com/caroleannes-1st-blog/

Here are her two cards……aren’t the just beautiful? She’s so cute…the other day I asked her opinion on a card I was doing and I said…do you think it’s too much? Her reply was” you’re asking the Queen of too much if this is too much, no it’s not too much”!!! She’s a nut and so funny!

Carole Anne and flower for all Seasons 004 

Carole Anne and flower for all Seasons 002

I hope you enjoyed Carole’ Anne’s cards today as much as I enjoy having them in my hot little hands……too fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon. Now………………

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: