Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Wish for Peace

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I’d like to share a card I did for a new customer. She wanted to do a card similar to the one in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog featuring “A Wish for You” Stamp Set. She is very new to Stamping and asked if I’d do a card and keep it simple and duplicatable. We decided to go with the same design as in the book which is Sage Shadow and change the background mat to chocolate chip. She wanted to be able to stamp in one color to keep it simple…so we did Chocolate Chip Ink and CC Ribbon. She wanted Dazzling Diamonds on it to. So here is the slightly revised card for Susan.

A Wish for Peace 001

Have you looked in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog for inspiration lately? Let me tell you it’s there. If you’d like to take a peek at the catalog you can download it on my sidebar.

Let me know if I can be of any help with your Holiday Card Making.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: