Sunday, November 8, 2009

Eastern Blooms Start to Finish Class

Good Morning Everyone,

Every month I have a “Start to Finish Class” for my customers. In this class I give color handouts of the cards we will be making with all of the dimensions. I then give them cardstock and they complete the cards from start to finish. I think it has really helped some of my customers feel more confident in cutting for themselves. After all I want them to use what they purchase.

Here is one of the cards (I keep them simple) we will be doing at this months class. it features the Eastern Blooms set and our Trio Flower Punch. Quick, easy and fun.  It’s done with our Melon Mambo and Black Cardstock, a little paper piercing and voila! I hope you enjoy it.

STF Eastern Blooms

Thanks for stopping by and as always….

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: