Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some New Stamping Friends

Good Morning Everyone,

I’d like to introduce you to Kelly and her friends. Kelly is the third from the right. She was my Hostess this past Saturday.

Can I just say these girls were a BLAST!!! They were so fun to hang out with. Most of them had never stamped before and I think they really enjoyed it. Kelly was a fabulous Hostess who thought of everything.

 

kelly holden's party

From left to right we have: Julie, Me, Jo-Anne, Debbie, Yer, Kelly, Evelyne and Joy (Kathy had already left).

As you can see we made a Treat card with Delightful Decorations and another with Crazy for Cupcakes. I think they had lots of fun making they’re cards.

Thanks for having me in your home Kelly…..it was fantabulous!

Have a Stampinglee good Day!

post signature

No comments: