Monday, August 10, 2009

Convention 2009 Highlights

OMG!!! Can you say FUN????? How would you like to go to one of these next year?

Right now Stampin’ Up! has a sign up Special for new Demonstrators….you  can sign up for as little as $85.00. I’d love to have you on my team….so if you are interested just give me a shout and you too can have this much fun next year. Email me at: leeconrey@bellsouth.net for more information.

….just think, you can start your very own Business for only $85 and have fun at it. I can support you either locally or long distance and I’m always here for you. You may want to do it just to get the discount for yourself and gather your family and friends to help you meet your small monthly quota. So if you are a paper crafter and love this craft call or email me…why not get a discount!!!

Sharing a few pictures…….

Here I am with one of my sidelines (Carol) walking stage and waving to the audience for our $100,000 Milestone Award!!!! How fun is that!!! So much fun as I received a $1000 bonus from Stampin’ Up!

Convention 2009 054

Here is our Founder and CEO….Shelli Gardner…she is so dynamic and really gets us excited every time we see her!

Convention 2009 330

This was a very special treat for me!!! Meeting the rest of the Stamping 411 Operators. Front is Tiffany who is joining our team and Robin

Back row: Gretchen, Selene, Connie and myself. We missed you Patty….we’ll need to get another group shot next time.

Convention 2009 181

This was Barbara Jackson’s Over the Top Swap It was the first night we were there. This event was so Over the Top. The swaps were great the food was great and the Demonstrators that participated were AWESOME!!! It was so much fun meeting new friends and catching up with old ones!!!

Barbara did a fabulous job on this event and the title of Over the Top fit perfectly

Convention 2009 018

Speaking of Barbara Jackson…this is me (looking ever so disheveled from a  long day of travel and not a minute to spare to even change clothes) and my buddy Barbara. Great Job Barbara!!!!! You have given the saying of “Hostess with the Most-est” a whole new meaning.

Convention 2009 021

…and My downline Sharon Field and myself. We were travel companions and had a great time!!!!

Convention 2009 085

I guess that’s it for today…I’ve got to get a class ready and do the unthinkable….laundry and unpacking. Back to reality.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!

….as always………

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

1 comment:

Susan said...

you gals look like you had a splendous time, but a tad tired!
CONGRATS on another *well-deserved* award. YOU so deserve it.