Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Berry Merry

Good Morning Everyone,

I will be having a Christmas Card Camp this weekend in Jacksonville Florida. We will be making five Christmas Cards and this is one of them.

This one showcases the Berry Merry Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!

I think this wreath is kind of Retro and Chic but decided to keep the colors traditional. I hope you like it.

Berry Christmas_thumb[13]

I texturized the sides of the gate fold with a Texturz Plate and then attached the front just taping on one side of the matted piece. The wreath stamp I stamped in Handsome Hunter and added some red berries with my Stampin’ Write Marker. Quick and Easy Card to make and very duplicatable if you need to make lots of Christmas Cards.

I hope you’ll visit my Stampin’ Up! website if you need any of the supplies for this card. I offer 24/7 shopping for your convenience. It’s www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by and as always….

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

1 comment:

Susan said...

I like your choice of color & layout. Something to be said about the retro chic colors. TFS!!