Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Greenhouse Garden

Good Moring Everyone,

Did everyone have a great time on the Bog Tour? It was fun wasn’t it? I will announce a winner tomorrow so tune in to see who’s getting the Blog Candy.

Here’s a simple little card I did using (yet again) the Greenhouse Garden Stamp set from Stampin’ Up!. I’m having a difficult time getting this set back on the shelf…..I love it. It’s so easy to use and just plain fun. If you would like to order this set you can do so at my online store 24/7, you won’t regret owning this one.

2011

I have used our new In-colors with these flowers again. The Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo…aren’t they just to die for? I love them. Wasn’t sure at first but have changed my mind. They are a must have! I was out shopping yesterday and can’t tell you how many clothing items I saw using these colors…..it was unreal. So Stampin’ Up! you are right on target as usual.

That’s it for today….I appreciate all the wonderful comments you have left over the last three day tour and look forward to hearing from you again.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

5 comments:

TABray said...

I love this set. It is up at the top of my wish list! Your card is darling!

Dee Tollaksen said...

Oh My Word, this is so gorgeous. Good thing I don't already have these flowers or I would be swapping this card at convention! I LOVE this!

Laurie in MN said...

Nice card, Lee. The In-Colors look good together.

Christyne said...

STUNNING!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card! My only question is what color did you use for the contrast in each flower? I see you used the in colors but what else?
Can you tell I'm planning to copy exactly?!?
Thanks for sharing,
Jennifer