Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral Sketch Card

Hi Everyone,

Time for another Sketch from Stamping 411, I hope you enjoyed last weeks challenge and I know you’re eager to see more so here we go…..

ssketch102 Stamping 411 Sketch  

Fifth_Avenue_Floral_in_Tangerine_Tango_thumb[3]Here is my interpretation of this sketch. I showcased the “Fifth Avenue Floral” Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! The top strip is some of our Designer Series Paper in Tangerine Tango…..I’ve matted the flowers on a Tangerine Tango mat as well. I love the crisp clean look of this……yet is sizzling “HOT” isn’t it? I colored in the flower images with an Aqua Painter and re-inker of Tangerine Tango. don’t forget to use Stazon Ink when using water…that way the black won’t smear into the colored areas.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back soon. Don’t forget to visit us Operators at Stamping 411 you’ll be glad you did.

Did you know that you can order any of these supplies online at my website 24/7? You sure can!

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

I love how the flower goes right off the panel! This card has some really great dimension! Beautiful Job Connie.