Monday, June 1, 2009

Can you say WOWZA???


WOWZA!!! Yes I can say WOWZA! Check out what Stampin' Up! is offering starting June 1st -30th.


Promotion Details

The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion has two parts:

* Hostesses who hold a $250-399.99 workshop will receive and additional $20 in Hostess Free Merchandise Dollars.

* Hostesses who hole a $400 or more workshop will receive an additional $40 in Hostess Free Merchandise Dollars.

This is such an awesome way to end the Stampin' Up! Year. If you would like to hostess a workshop in June let me know. I also do "Workshops in a Box" for those of you long distance.

So get those Wish Lists out and make sure to call a few friends and get the things you want in June....you'll enjoy the extra Hostess $$$

You an email me for more info here, and don't forget you can also shop online at http://www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.com/ and receive these great benefits too! Have fun shopping with those free $$$$!

Have a Stampinglee Good Week!

Lee

P.S. I'll be posting the "Last Chance List" (formely known as the Retirement List) today too, as soon as I get it! So check back you might want to check that before ordering! Just to let you know, some of the in-colors are already gone....don't wait too long! Stamp Sets too! If you've got your heart set on a particular set...let me know before it's too late.

P.S. S. Don't forget to check out my newest blogging venture with some fabulous stamping talent. It's called Stamping 411 check it out at www.stamping411@blogspot.com

post signature

No comments: