Friday, April 24, 2009

Rockabilly Purse

Good Morning Everyone!
I wanted to share a cute little purse that would be adorable for bridal, shower, birthday's or any occasion. I just can't believe how fast and easy this was to make.
All you have to do is cut two Scallop Envelopes using our Scallop Envelope Die $ 113462 $21.95.
You will need to cut the bottom piece of each envelope to about 1/2 inch so that it fits together. It should be the same size as the sides in width. I then used a scrap for the handle. What do you think of the Rockabilly Designer Series Paper? I love it!!! The textures on it are to die for.
If I can help you with any of your stamping needs don't hesitate to ask. If you would like to order online, it's very easy...just visit my website at : www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net and click on Shop Now. Have fun and thanks for stopping by.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Very cute, Lee.

:) Aimee

Jan Hoyt said...

Darling little purse, Lee....I have seen these before and keep meaning to make one, then I get distracted and forget! I love the scallop envelope, it's so versatile that I have used it over and over in class projects without any repeat items. Now I have another option!!! ;-) Jan

Lisa Brown said...

This is precious, Lee, thanks for sharing the idea!