Sunday, March 29, 2009

Special Shares and it's Not to Late.....


Hi Everyone!
I wanted to share these adorable tags that Terri made up (with a broken hand I might add) to place on the bags of orders from her Stampin' Up! Party. How clever is this to place on bags or make Tags for Gift Bags?
Terri used it's a Stretch on her tags and some of our adorable Felt Flowers.
Great job Terri and thanks for sharing your cute tags with everyone (especially me).
Next is a card that Coleen (new to stamping by 2-3 months) made (scroll down). She just brought it over to show me....she was so proud. I am too!!! She is lovin' this new found hobby of hers. You can tell. We just had a conversation about the colors in the Washington Apple DSP that she used on the card and how wonderful the colors go together. Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to combine colors...they for sure take the guess work out. See how lovely the three colors she used stand out with the paper. She used her new Sale-a-Bration Set on this and the Hokey Pokey.
Great job Coleen and thanks for sharing (she said she ripped the envelope open as it was ready to send, she wanted to show me. I'm glad she did. Scroll down.....







It's not too late.............
If any of you are on the fence about signing up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator times running out for the Sale-a-Bration Special and my own personal Signing Bonus (email me for more detail here.
Your application must be in by Tuesday, March 31st to get the $169 sign up Special, BONUS from Stampin' Up! of a up to $47.95 Stamp Set, and my Personal Bonus. Luckily there is still time and you can sign up in 15 minutes on line here. You will have to email me for my special passcode.
With the economy the way it is wouldn't you like to do something fun to make a little extra money? Just let me know....
In the meantime enjoy this beautiful day!
Stampinleeyours,
Lee

post signature

No comments: