Sunday, March 8, 2009


Good Morning Everyone,
Look at this GORGEOUS Card..... isn't it wonderful?

Shelba made this for me for my Birthday.....how special is that. It's always nice to know that you are "HodgePodge Worthy"!!! Just kidding. I was very surprised to receive it and the gift inside from her and Terri. They are both way to kind to me.
Shelba used the Fresh Cuts set and also the Top Note die from Stampin' Up!, in addition to the Silver Hodgepodge. I love it and how she blended all the colors even in the stamped image to match all the papers. I'm so lucky to have received this and even luckier to have these girls in my life.
You know there is more to this than just being a Demonstrator.....that's one thing, but the friendships that this Business has brought me is totally another. I'm so Blessed to have a job where I meet such wonderful people.
Thanks again Girls and as always............
Have a Stampinglee God Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: