Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Card Surprise


Good Morning Everyone!
WOW!!!! Can you say I was surprised? My wonderful Husband took me to a Great restaurant last night for my Birthday (it's not until the 3rd) and who did he have waiting for us was my dear Friend Margie and her sweet husband Ashur. I love, love, love these people. They are lots of fun and I was thrilled they came out to celebrate my Birthday with us.
The BESTEST surprise was this card (and gifts) that Margie made for MEEEE! isn't it beautiful? She did a spectacular job on it. She used the Eastern Blooms set that I sold to her not long ago and came up with this great idea. That's my little Margie!!! Love ya Girlfriend!!!
Well I guess that's it for now....I'll be back soon and appreciate you stopping in.
Have a Stampinglee Good day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: