Thursday, February 5, 2009

Terri's Purse Card

Hey Everyone!
I'm a little late posting. I've been busy cutting for my Granddaughter's Birthday party in Atlanta next Monday.
It should be fun!!!

I wanted to share this very special card that Terri (my friend and customer) created the little template by herself and brought it over yesterday to share it with me and work out a minor little detail. She wanted to make this for her really good Friend Shelba to surprise here. You see Shelba got Terri into stamping less than a year ago. She absolutely adores it as does Shelba.
I have not only been extremely blessed to have these ladies in my life as customers but also as really good friends. I have the best time with them.
Just another reason (and I can name a lot) for me to be grateful to have Stampin' Up! in my life....I have met the most incredible people who have become so dear to me.

Thanks for sharing this card with me Terri, Shelba has already emailed me to say how much she love it. Me too!
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

P.S. If you are interested in Signing up to do what I do....don't hesitate to contact me here

post signature

No comments: