Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweet Stems for a Sweet Friend......



Good Morning Everyone,

I wanted to make a Belated Birthday Card for a Special Friend and this is what I did. I totally cased this the from Stampin' Success Magazine and have admired it's simplicity for over a month now. So I decided to make one. I did embellish on it a bit with my dots and doodles, but basically the idea came from Stampin' Up!

This card was on the cover of our Stampin' Success Magazine in January. this is yet another perk for joining Stampin' Up!...you get this Magazine for free every month and it's loaded with ideas.

If you too would like to get this magazine and are interested in joining don't hesitate to contact me here. I will be away for a few days but back in touch by the end of the week.

I hope my Special Stampin Friend likes this card....Happy Belated Birthday!

I hope you all have a..........

Stampinglee Good Week!

Lee

post signature

No comments: