Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crazy for Cupckaes Class


Good Morning Everyone,
Isn't' this Cupcake Box adorable? How about the matching cards?
This ensemble of cards and box are being offered as a class in my home or in yours....you decide.
I will have two classes for this in my home. The first one will be Friday, February 13th from 11am-2pm and Saturday February 14th from 11am -3pm.. I sure hope you can come.
I am also offering this Class as a "Class-to-Go" absolutely Free with an Online Order of $50 or more. Once you have placed an order on my website for $50 or more I will email you the full instructions to make this darling set of cards and box.
All you have to do is go to my website here and start shopping. As if that's not enough...it's also Sale-a-Bration and with every $50 you spend you get to select one of our Sale-a-Bration Stamp Sets or Ribbon Bundle or Designer paper absolutely FREE!!!....and if that's not enough you also get a FREE Catalog sent to you with any online order. I'm not sure you can beat that.
If you would like to check out the Sale-a-Bration Brochure click here and make your selection before you head on over to my website to shop.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: