Monday, February 2, 2009

Botanical Blooms on Kiwi

Good Morning Everyone,
I am pleased to showcase "Botanical Blooms" which is one of Stampin' Up!s Sale-a-Bration Sets. This set is absolutely FREE with a $50 Stampin' Up! order. If you place that order on my website here you will also receive a Free Catalog. Talk about a WIN-WIN!!!!!
Sale-a-Bration started yesterday, February 1st and will run through March 31st. There are several FREE sets to be had or you may prefer the Designer Series Paper or Ribbon Bundle all FREE with every $5o purchase. So if you spend $100 you will get to select two sets or two items and so forth.
About my card:
I wanted to use a few of my new items I had purchased from Stampin' Up!, so I did my circles with our new "Circle Scissors" #112530 for $29.95, boy was it a snap to cut these perfect circles. Then I used my FREE set "Botanical Blooms" # #113812. I colored in with re-inkers in Kiwi Kiss. Pretty in Pink and Rose Red. I used our delicious Kiwi Satin Ribbon #111879 $ 7.95.
You cannot beat our Ribbon as they are matched perfectly to our Card stock colors. There is no better way to finish off your card and have it all match. I also used (and it's not real visible in this picture) one of our new Texturz Plates with my Big Shot....whoo-hoo, I'm lovin' those Texturz plates. It give the card such nice texture.
So go on over to my website and browse though the catalog, I'm sure you will want to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration......it's the best time of the year!!!
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love this card. It is so elegant looking.

Anonymous said...

This is a really great card! It's always so inspiring to see what can be done with these sets - as well as the perfect accessories!